As investors ourselves, we know how to Purchase, Create Cash Flow, Renovate, Market & Manage Real Property. As such, we use the same system we use to manage our inventory.
Whether you own single family home(s), individual condominium unit(s) or apartment building(s), we can meet your property management needs.
We will handle the operational responsibilities that come with the ownership and management of rental real estate. We offer full service management of both commercial and residential properties. We have a dedicated team of professionals ready to help you maximize your cash-flow without sacrificing on service. Here is just a small list of the services you can expect:
- Rate Analysis – We will analyze the market and find the best rental rates in the area; we also work with governmental agencies to place subsidized rental residents in our units.
- Lease Administration – Whether it’s billing and collection or resident screening, including background checks, we will handle it for you. Upon locating a prospective resident, we will obtain a rental application, conduct the appropriate screening process and once approved, begin the move-in process, including lease preparation.
- Building Maintenance & Repairs - We make sure our properties are clean and operating efficiently at all times. Making repairs correctly the first time prevents future problems and excessive repair costs.
- Marketing – Our marketing strategies help keep your occupancy and resident retention rates high; reduced turnover increases return on investment.
- Record Keeping – Our clients receive regular reports reflecting income, expenses and updates on occupancy, repairs and expectations.
Our sister investment company’s current business model includes the acquisition of real property in specific geographical locations during this unique and rare real estate market. We encourage and assist our clients in duplicating our proven wealth creation strategies, purchasing real property assets and applying our property management system. When owners are unable to or desire not to self-manage, then of course utilizing our services is the next best decision.
To learn more about how we manage real property rentals for ourselves and for our clients, please contact us at 561-429-6051.
We look forward to working with you!